Thursday, May 2, 2013

It was finally his turn!

Randy turned the big F-O-U-R on the 14th of April.  He is the last one in our family to have a birthday.  Mine is in January, Ruthie's is in February, Randall's is April 5th, and so Randy finally had his turn!  The poor guy asked all.the.time. when was it going to be HIS birthday.  Well, the day finally rolled around!  The first three weekends of April were booked!  The first weekend we had my sweet nephew's 1st birthday party.  The following weekend we had my nephew's wedding, and so this past weekend we were finally able to celebrate Randy's!
He made sure to let us know he wanted it at the park, like last year. It was a GORGEOUS day!  We had everyone out.  He is of course obsessed with superheros: Captain America, Thor, Iron-Man, Bat-Man, and Spider-Man.  He wanted an Avenger's party theme, so we went with it.  We do not go all out for birthdays when it comes to decorating.  We just enjoy seeing family.  My sister made an adorable cake!  I wish I would have taken a photo of the inside with my big girl camera, but I failed.  I did get one with my S3 though! It truly was an amazing day!  Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing Randall and I to raise Randy.  I pray that he becomes a man of God just like his Daddy!

Here is his cake:

The inside:

Being eatin' by big sis:


Randy is not fond of the way we sing.  He wasn't impressed last year either!  We sing LOUD and wayyyyy out of tune!





He did enjoy opening gifts though!  What boy doesn't!


And here he is riding his bike with his cape and mask.  Needless to say, I LOVE this little guy!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last shot! Looks like a fun birthday party. I can't believe he's 4 already!

    ReplyDelete